Hydraulic starters - KTI
KTI hydraulic start system are worldwide known in various sectors. Examples include the shipping, oil and gas and mining. A quality brand that you can find at ElectraBrandt!
Hydraulic starters KTI as reliability counts
The KTI hydraulic starter motors can be applied to all places where a reliable starting system is indispensable. In a wide range of industries KIT-start motors are used in shipping, oil and gas etc., but also for (emergency) power supplies and firefighting equipment. The hydraulic starter motors have many advantages:
- Fully lubricated starter and ignition system result in a long and reliable service life in harsh conditions;
- The hand pump option allows you to start unlimited;
- Certified electronic components, and a spark-free beryllium rustle make it possible to comply with each ATEX- zoning;
- The direct torque availability gives good results in cold-start attempts;
- Hydraulic starters start faster and with higher torque, making the diesel / gas engine starts quickly;
- The hydraulic launch system design allows integration into existing hydraulic systems;
- All assembled hydraulic systems are 100 percent tested to ensure the highest quality.
Ready for every start with KTI …
The KTI hydraulic starter motors offer opportunities in all situations. There are the HPS – pump starting system and the CPS – compact starting system; systems in a convenient, space saving option to start a diesel engine even without external power supply. The hydraulic starting system is designed to fit in the engine or generatorsetframe. Advantages of this starting systems are that the accumulator is pressurized by means of a hand pump, and that use is possible in emergency situations, or at a total power failure.
All HPS-systems can be carried out with a special motor-driven rechargepomp (EPS; motor-driven recharging system). The pump is driven by a V-belt or via the power take-off of the diesel engine. As soon as the engine is running, the accumulator is filled. The internal unloading valve of the rechargepomp starts the pump when the maximum pressure is reached. In idle the pump decreases no power. If the pressure drops, the pump will start automatically.
… And with ElectraBrandt!
ElectraBrandt tells you everything you need for a perfect start when it comes to KTI hydraulic starters. We offer support in engineering, but in addition we are there for you when it comes to maintenance and repair. Please do contact us if you want to know more about the start options!
Items 1-25 of 417