Welcome to our support portal
Frequently Asked Questions
Prices and VAT
Prices on the ElectraBrandt website are inclusive of VAT unless expressly stated otherwise.Read more
Returns can be made within 14 days. If it has no traces of use, the item can be returned in its original undamaged packaging within 14 days of receipt. Please return the item together with the original delivery and enter the reason for returning. On the back of the invoice / coupons, enter the reason for return and your account number.
Send the package sufficiently and return to:
De Roysloot 10
The shipping cost on return will not be refunded. After receiving your package, we will refund the order amount to you.Read more
Damage or defect upon delivery
The risk of damage or loss of delivery is borne by ElectraBrandt.
So you do not have to worry about it. If you have received your order, we ask you to inspect the products properly.
The inspection can take place after you have signed a waiver for the driver. With this signature, you only confirm the number of packages you received. When the driver resumes his work, you can carry out the inspection.
Despite our efforts to deliver your order accurately, it may seem that you are not satisfied with something.
Once you have received your order, we ask you to inspect the products properly. Even if you do not use the products immediately, it is important that you inform us within 3 working days of any damage, defect or shortage upon delivery.
If you notice damage or delivery shortage we would like to receive pictures for a prompt handling.
Below are the guidelines:
- A picture of the entire size / exterior of the package, showing the overall condition of the package;
- A picture of the shipping label;
- A picture of the opened package, with the contents and inner packaging IN the package being clearly visible;
- A picture of all types of inner packaging you find in the package;
- A picture of the full size of the item;
- A detailed picture (close-up) of the actual damage to the item.
Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
When we have received all your pictures, we can handle the complaint as soon as possible.Read more
Not home at delivery
If no one is present at the delivery address when our carrier delivers your order, the carrier will leave an instruction card in the mailbox.
The carrier will take your order back or deliver at the neighbors.
The instruction card states what action you can take to re-deliver your order.
If you do not take action, the carrier will re-deliver your order the next business day, unless stated otherwise on the instruction card.Read more
Once your order has been sent, you will receive a shipping confirmation by e-mail.
In this email message you will find a Track & Trace number. Using this number and instructions from the shipping confirmation, you can track your order online.Read more
We deliver our products within the specified delivery time. For some countries, our supplier needs more time to deliver the products to you. This means your order will be delayed. If your order is delayed, you will receive an email from ElectraBrandt.Read more
Products with different delivery times
If your order includes products with different delivery times, your order will be send when your order is complete. In this case, the longest delivery time applies to the entire order.Read more
Payment by banktransfer
At ElectraBrandt you can pay securely by banktransfer. Payment processing depends on your bank's speed.
How does payment work by banktransfer?
- When completing your order, choose Payment Method Bank Transfer.
- A field with our bank details opens.
- You transfer the money via internet banking or bank transfer.
- If the payment has been processed and received by us, you will receive an e-mail with the confirmation of your order.
- Your order will be processed and put into operation as soon as the products are in stock.Read more